Keynote Speaker, MC & Comedian
About the instructor
If you want to be better at speaking and sales, you simply cannot do better than to work with Celia Delaney.
Fifteen years of teaching communication skills, a background as an actress, and now a successful keynote speaker in her own right, Celia is used to working with people on speeches that are high stakes, both rewriting their speeches and helping them to overcome any fear or discomfort about speaking and persuasion.
The art of public speaking is within your grasp but is likely that you simply lack technique. Good presentation skills are vital in today’s world, but how can you be good if you don’t know what you’re doing?!
Celia will help you to be the speaker you've always wanted to be.
This course is designed to help you be a more engaging speaker. It contains presentation skills training alongside working on body, voice and stagecraft. We will look at presence, storytelling and humour. Why be dull?
Please note that course fees are inclusive of VAT @ 20%. VAT registration no: 333 4161 32
- How to engage with the audience more when you are speaking
- How to use storytelling to engage the audience - Part 1
- How to use storytelling to engage the audience - Part 2 FREE PREVIEW
- Advanced storytelling - creating an open loop...
- Should you use humour when you speak?
- How to handle Q&A so it doesn't ruin your talk!
- What next? Introduction to iPromote FREE PREVIEW